Intrusion Alaram Syatems(IAS)
Intrusion Alarm systems are systems designed to detect the presence of intruders at your premises, trigger a local siren to deter activity and simultaneously, communicate the event to a security monitoring centre so that an appropriate response can be coordinated. In today’s scenario these systems have become very much essential. An intrusion alarm system that meets all the above criteria can only be achieved by installing a combination of detection devices throughout the premises.
Key points of consideration while selecting a IAS system:
· Correct number and positioning of the intrusion detection devices is essential for effective system performance
· Prevention of false alarms by selection and usage of superior quality detection devices
· Intrusion alarm systems with keypads and LCD display enable simplified operations and constant status checks
· Optimal placement of sirens and strobes to avoid tampering yet alert those nearby when an alarm occurs
· Flexible alarm control panel to meet the requirementsarising from the regularly changing environment, as well as from the organization's expansion plans.
· Selection of the right communicationlink from the different options available in intruder alarm panels - like dialup over standard telephone lines, mobile GSM/ GPRS and IP (broadband) networks for communication to the customer or monitoring center
Advantages of IAS:
· Physical assets within unoccupied premises are protected
·A safer environment is provided for occupants
· A coordinated response when an intrusion event occurs